You will need an active game service and an account with Gametracker.
Your server must be online.
Gametracker is a website that provides a server list for a large variety of games.
- Navigate to Gametracker.
- Navigate to the Servers Page.
- Find the Add a Server section.
- In the Game Type dropdown select the game that you have an active service for.
- In the IP or Domain Name field, input the IP to your server or if you have a domain redirect enter the domain. Make sure you do not include the port in this, for example:
- In the Join Port input the port for your server, for example:
- If the Query Port option is available, leave it as the default.
- Click the Add Server button.