Cannot Connect to FTP

Hello!
I have followed all the steps from the email that Hexane provides but everytime i try and connect using the FTP I get connection failed or a ( ECON ) error.

I also cannot upload files using the server panel in file manager. It will load for around 10 minutes and then tell me connection failed also.

Have i missed a step or something?

Please try the following:

Protocol: SFTP

IP: Found above the “Restart” and “Stop” button on the game panel (remember to only copy the IP and not the :21 at the end)

Port: 8822 (SFTP)

User: Same one used to login to the Game Panel

Pass: Same one used to login to the Game Panel - can be reset under Account Security

Got me a step further although I am now receiving, ‘Login Failed. Exhausted available authentication methods. Please contact your web hosting service provider for assistance’

Could you show me a screenshot of the connection box, please? (where you have inputted the IP, username etc)

I’m checking this out now. Please give me a moment.

I believe the issue could be related to 2FA. Try adding the token to the end of the password.

I have also reset your password, please find the new on in the email.

To log in to the FTP server set the password in your FTP client to: YourPassword#GeneratedToken

That fixed it, thank you so much!

Awesome! Just to let you know there is an option on the 2FA page to disable it with FTP/SFTP connections if you wish.

Let me know if you need any further help :slight_smile: