Withdrawing Your Affiliate Balance

Where can I check my affiliate balance?

You can view your affiliate balance here. This page also tracks stats about how you link was used. As stated on the affiliates page, you must have a minimum of £35.00 GBP in referral pending credit to withdraw your balance.

Withdrawing your affiliate balance

1. Navigate to the Affiliates page and if prompted proceed to login using your billing area account details.
  2. Click Request Withdrawal - If you are unable to click this, you do not have the minimum required amount of £35.00 GBP in your affiliate balance.
  3. Fill out the ticket subject appropriately.
  4. In the ticket body, state whether you would like to receive your affiliate balance withdrawal in the form of Paypal funds or account credit.
  5. Please include any information relevant to the withdrawal method - For example, the PayPal email you’d like the balance sent to.

Example

Please understand that affiliate withdrawals are treated as low priority tickets in comparison to others. As a result of this, the response time is likely to be longer than normal. Please be patient.

What happens if I withdraw the money into my PayPal account?

Once sent, the money will display in your PayPal balance. You can then proceed to spend it via your PayPal account or transfer it to your bank

What happens if I withdraw the money into account credit?

Doing so will allow you to pay for future invoices and new orders using the credit on your account.